Reach and connect.
With more than 15 years of constant media interaction, you learn that authenticity matters. At The Hodges Partnership, we believe there are no shortcuts to real relationships. Our work and results are built on authentic relationships with journalists and influencers – the ones who are the most likely to care about your story. By connecting with the right media sources at the right time, we’re able to navigate the media cycle to ensure our clients’ stories are told in the best way possible.
The Hodges Partnership assists clients as they promote their message to the public through meaningful interactions across established media, digital native publishers and upstart publishers. We care deeply about our clients’ stories and connect with media contacts we believe will care as well.
Our media relations services include:
- Communications Audits
- Community Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Creative Services and Visual Storytelling
- Crisis Communications
- Earned, Owned, Paid Media Analytics
- Media Training
- Metrics Analysis and Results Reporting
- Product Launch Strategy
- Public Affairs
- Video Production
Our dedicated team works closely with clients to package their stories for media and present them in the most appealing way possible. Through effective copywriting, content marketing and promotion, we craft a message and then use our long-established media relationships to pitch and place stories. Whether you are launching a new product or managing a crisis, our team of communicators has the expertise to tell your story on a local, regional and national level.
Read more about media relations on our blog:
- Four Considerations When Revisiting Your Public Relations Strategy
- When is it time for a news release?
- Happy National Newspaper Week: RTD Subscription Giveaway!
- Perfecting Your Spokesperson’s Sound Bite [DATA]
- How to make your media advisories (and events) more social media-friendly
- The Business Case for Strategy Before Tactics
- Getting Your News Out: Alternatives to a Traditional Press Release
- The Consumer PR Survey is (Almost) Dead
- Debating Media Relations and Content Marketing
- News Wires Services: Essential Tool or Ineffective Crutch for Media Relations