Reach and connect.
With more than 15 years of constant media interaction, you learn that authenticity matters. At The Hodges Partnership, we believe there are no shortcuts to real relationships. Our work and results are built on authentic relationships with journalists and influencers – the ones who are the most likely to care about your story. By connecting with the right media sources at the right time, we’re able to navigate the media cycle to ensure our clients’ stories are told in the best way possible.
The Hodges Partnership assists clients as they promote their message to the public through meaningful interactions across established media, digital native publishers and upstart publishers. We care deeply about our clients’ stories and connect with media contacts we believe will care as well.
Our media relations services include:
- Communications Audits
- Community Relations
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Creative Services and Visual Storytelling
- Crisis Communications
- Earned, Owned, Paid Media Analytics
- Media Training
- Metrics Analysis and Results Reporting
- Product Launch Strategy
- Public Affairs
- Video Production
Our dedicated team works closely with clients to package their stories for media and present them in the most appealing way possible. Through effective copywriting, content marketing and promotion, we craft a message and then use our long-established media relationships to pitch and place stories. Whether you are launching a new product or managing a crisis, our team of communicators has the expertise to tell your story on a local, regional and national level.
Read more about media relations on our blog:
- 10 tips for mastering your television Skype or Zoom interview
- Plays of the month: April 2020
- Media relationships: Regret and responsibility during a pandemic
- Considerations for your next webcam media interview
- Media relations in the time of COVID
- Six degrees of Hodges: A leap day for the books
- Do you think only your company spokesperson can benefit from media training? Think again
- Why you need to start treating media relations like you treat your friendships
- Successful media relations strategies for Virginia (and beyond)
- Five things to consider before sending your next media sample