Engage and amplify.
Social media marketing is at the heart of reputation management and customer influence. It allows your business to create a strong connection with an audience of potential customers devoted to your brand. At The Hodges Partnership, we help clients craft and define a social media strategy that will guide their voice as they present their story on social media and establish connections with their customers.
Our social strategies go deeper than just creating a profile. Through the use of paid advertising and earned media, we help clients amplify their key messages and content to reach their target audiences.
Our social media services include:
- Communications Audits
- Earned, Owned, Paid Media Analytics
- Enterprise Social Strategy
- Influencer Mapping / Engagement
- Influencer Relations
- Metrics Analysis and Results Reporting
- Product Launch Strategy
- Social Advertising
- Social Community Management
- Social Listening
- Social Media Training
Social media marketing can help your business increase brand awareness, enhance relationships and drive website traffic. Our clients stay ahead of the game thanks to proactive strategies and responsive social teams. Through a coordinated team effort and an expert knowledge of the social media landscape, we can help your business use social media as an effective marketing tool.
Read more about Social Media on our blog:
- Wrestling With Twitter
- How the Changes to LinkedIn Company Pages Might Impact Your Social Strategy
- Ensuring your content reaches the right people
- Creating content that converts
- The Business Case for Strategy Before Tactics
- Getting the Most Out of Your Facebook Reviews
- Does social media advertising really work?
- Why you should diversify your social media strategy
- What Brands Should Know about the Facebook, Cambridge Analytica Crisis
- The two things to drive success for your marketing and PR efforts