Cultivate and grow.
Content marketing allows your brand to inform, educate and entertain your audience through timely, relevant and high-quality content. It is one of the most effective tools for building trust and influencing people in today’s digital world. It all starts with a strategy.
That’s where we come in.
At The Hodges Partnership, we partner with clients to craft strategy, create engaging content and then place that content into the right channels at the right time. The result? Our clients are able to influence customer opinion, generate leads and drive desired actions through their strategic content marketing.
Our content marketing services include:
- Audience and Persona Mapping
- Blog Writing and Blogger Engagement
- Communications Audits
- Content Amplification
- Content Strategy and Creation
- Earned, Owned, Paid Media Analytics
- Keyword Optimization and Strategy
- Long- and Short-Form Content
- Metrics Analysis and Results Reporting
- Product Launch Strategy
- Video Production
By creating high-quality content for your audience, you can deliver valuable ideas while establishing an emotional connection. Whether long- or short-form content, it’s important for brands to create content with a purpose. The team at The Hodges Partnership can help you do that.
Read more about Content Marketing on our blog:
- Can you sell and be a storyteller at the same time?
- Why NPR’s New Podcast Measurement Tool is Really RAD
- Content Marketing is an Organizational Effort
- Content marketing isn’t about keeping up with the Joneses
- Why You Should Be All in with Your Content Marketing Strategy
- 4 Ways to Find Phenomenal Photography (For Free!)
- Marketing KPIs for earned, owned and paid
- Inspiring Fresh Content for Your Clients
- Content Fundamentals: Finesse These Elements on your Digital Platforms
- Debating Media Relations and Content Marketing