So, what’s next? We want to know.
They tell me that more than 100 folks have signed up so seats are going fast (more than veiled attempt here to jam the room.) Here's a link to sign up.
Even though Hodges Digital Strategies is still in its first year, our learning over the course of the last year or so has been exponential. I peeked back at a similar presentation I gave last year and it looked prehistoric in comparison. That being said, we are not experts and don't have all the answers so some of this will be nothing more than our opinion based on what we've learned so far.
First and foremost, our presentation is still in the formative stages so if you're coming (and even if you're not) and there's something you'd like us to touch on please comment below and we will try to cover it.
Some of the topics we are going to discuss include:
- Public relations and its leadership role in social media
- The maturing of social media platforms and what they means for brands
- How to promote and grow your social media presence
- The current status of Twitter, Foursquare and others
- The "next" platforms and trends
- Mobile, mobile and did we mention mobile
- And a takeaway for B2C and B2B and social/digital
Lots of stuff to cover in a short period of time. If we're missing anything please let us know. If you have a comment please do so.
We will post the presentation next week after we give it.